Did you know that you can now get Amazon Prime free for 30 days?
That’s right, you can now get Amazons same-day delivery, unlimited music and video streaming for zero pennies!
But is it worth it?
All Amazon customer can sign up for a Free 30-Day Trial, allowing you to access all the Prime membership benefits. Make sure you cancel before the end of the trial period to avoid being charged.
What does Amazon Prime offer?
- Unlimited one-day delivery on your Amazon orders in the UK
- Unlimited access to video streaming access to over 15,000 TV shows, sports events and films through Prime Video.
- Access to Prime Music library and unlimited downloads and streams of over two million songs.
- Prime Photos for unlimited photo storage on Amazon Cloud Drive. You also get 5GB of cloud storage for other types of files.
- Access to 800,000 free e-books
- Borrow one of over 500,000 titles per month for free on any Kindle device with prime reading
- 30-minute early access to Lightning Deals – including Prime Day.
How much is Amazon Prime?
If your thinking of continuing to use Amazon Prime after the trial period then it will cost £79 a year or £7.99 a month.
Tip: pay the cheaper full upfront annual cost of £79 for Amazon Prime to save big compared to the monthly direct debit.
Are you a student? Get a 6-Month Free Trial of Prime Student.
Let’s face it, students love free stuff! The good news is that you can now enjoy some great benefits thanks to a free 6-Month Trial with Amazons Prime Student Membership.
How much is Prime Student?
Amazon Prime Student after the trial period will cost £39 a year or £3.99 a month.
Tip: pay the cheaper full upfront annual cost of £39 for Amazon Prime Student to save.